Wednesday, August 27, 2008

you wake up good?

This is how I am greeted in the morning by my wonderful 3 year old son Tanner. He then climbs in bed with me and we sing a "good morning Mr. sun" song all while cuddling. It's hard to wake up on the wrong side of the bed when this happens. Today was extra special as Korah Grace was already in bed with us, when Tanner came and joined us (Almost time to upgrade to a bigger bed). His face just lights right up when he sees her. Even more so than normal. We laid there and sang and cooed and talked to her while she laughed and talked right back at us. It's times like this that I wish could replay over and over and over.

Tanner is such a wonderful big brother, he is such a good big brother that I am reigning him in a lot of time. If you could say he loves her too much, he does. I left the two of them in bed while I went to get Korah a diaper, and by the time I got back he had taken her onesie off and rolled her up onto his chest and was patting her back. At least she wasn't screaming this time. I would definitely say that I waked up good this morning.

No comments: